Guess who's back, back again
- Open to all students as of January 31st, 2022.
We are so excited to see your happy smiling face starting January 31st, 2022. We are able to have 25 students per class and dr. notes are no longer required. Below are key points to remember to have the BEST experience together.
Please review the following:
NO LATE ENTRIES: Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins, as doors lock when class starts. This is because sometimes only the teacher will be at the studio and they need to lock the doors when they start the class. It is important to make this a habit as we want you to be able to participate in your class when you have signed up. If you know you will be a few minutes late, call us and we can try to have a system for you to arrrive after class begins. In addition we will put a mat down for you ($2.00 charge) so that the class is not disrupted upon your entry.
6. RENTALS: Please bring your own mat/towel/Water and Mask, however if you do forget them, we have them for rental or purchase.
7. HOT ROOM ETIQUETTE:
- Observe silence before and after a yoga class, no talking before - during or after the session. In classes where music is playing before class you are welcome to chat to your neighbours
- If you are a person who sweats a lot please bring extra towels from home to clean up after yourself. Place your towels directly in a bag after cleaning up your space, as to not drip everywhere.
- Must exit the hot room 5 minutes after each class.
- Leave your cell phone in a locker or at the front desk. If you are in a class with music and you have asked to bring your phone in for speically arranged purposes we may be able to accomodate this. Please respect everyone's privacy.
- There is hand sanitizer as soon as you walk in that you can use after opening the door.
8. ENTERING/EXITING THE STUDIO
- Enter the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before your class. (Sometimes the doors are open, however we kindly ask for you to please wait, if it is raining you may step into the lobby at the bottom of the stairs if the doors are open)
- Exit the studio no later than 15 minutes after each class. This is critical for the staff to make sure all cleaning is done before the next class enters the building.
9. COVID VACCINATION: Not required.
10. TYPES OF CLASSES ON THE SCHEDULE:
LIVE class: an instructor is in the classroom teaching in real time.
AUDIO class: The session still happens at the studio in the hot room, although there is no instructor teaching live in the hotroom, a staff member will be in the room to monitor the heat, they will not give LIVE corrections. This type of class is intended for those who have taken at least 10 LIVE Bikram Yoga classes. Sometimes the AUDIO class is listed as HOBY, this is our Humans of Bikram Yoga collaboration with Changu C. The instructor will teach live via ZOOM however they will not be able to see you and therefore will not give real time corrections.
VIRTUAL class: This class is on ZOOM in real time, to see how to access this check out this VIDEO on YOUTUBE. Unless the class as listed as HOBY (humans of Bikram Yoga) then you will get a link to the session.
PLEASE REVIEW ADMINISTRATION POLICIES:
In order to stay up to date please follow us on Instagram @midtownyogakw and Facebook @midtownyogakw
Excited to have you back at your home away from home.
Have a happy and healthy day,
Rebecca and the MYKW team